2011-08-10 07:00:00 by SMARTBRIDE
Wedding Contest: Win a $50 Gift Card of Your Choice from CardSwap.ca!
Need a bit of extra cash for your wedding? How about $50 to spend just about anywhere you choose?
We’re back with another great wedding contest:
That's right, this month we’ve partnered with CardSwap.ca to give one lucky Canadian bride a $50 gift card of her choice. You heard us correctly, $50 to spend as you choose at almost any Canadian retailer. So, whether you want to:
- buy some wedding planning books at Chapters,
- indulge in a spa day courtesy of WaySpa.com before/after the big day,
- purchase a few more things from your registry at The Bay,
- take your wedding party out for dinner somewhere like The Keg.....
- or something else entirely, you've got a leg up with this prize because we're giving you a $50 gift card and you can choose where you spend it.
How to Enter This Contest:
Entering to win is easy! Just “like” on of the prize sponsors (listed below) on Facebook. Like both prize sponsors for additional entries!
Earn Extra Entries!
Want to increase your chances of winning? Here’s what you can do:
- Earn 1 extra entry: Answer this question on one of the sponsor’s facebook page: “Which gift card from CardSwap.ca do you want most and why?” Everyone who provides an answer will receive an additional entry.
- Earn multiple entries: Tweet about the contest using the tweet below (just copy and paste it into your twitter account):
"Win a $50 gift card of your choice from @SmartBride and @CardSwap! Get the details: http://ow.ly/5YEMF"
Are you recently engaged or recently married smart bride and suddenly find yourself with a host of gift cards? Although you really appreciate your friend's generosity and well wishes, the fact is that sometimes you receive gift cards you just can't use – like a generous gift card to Home Depot when you're still renting an apartment.
Enter CardSwap.ca, Canada’s #1 site for buying and selling gift cards. CardSwap offers smart brides like you a fast, easy and totally secure way to redeem unwanted gift cards for cash, buy gift cards at discount prices, and even donate gift cards to a charitable cause.
How Does CardSwap Work?
SELL. CardSwap helps you salvage those unused or partially used gift cards and turn them into cash—up to 90 per cent of the card value.
BUY. Even better, CardSwap puts these recycled gift cards back into circulation, making them available for consumers to buy on the website at savings of up to 40 per cent. Now savvy shoppers and smart brides can buy discounted gift cards and enjoy even better deals on regular-priced and sale merchandise at their favourite stores.
DONATE. CardSwap is pleased to announce a wonderful new use for unwanted gift cards: donate them directly to your favourite charity. CardSwap has partnered with a number of Canadian non-profit organizations to allow you to donate gift cards and receive an official tax receipt for your donation.
We love this site not just because it's a useful way for newly engaged and newly married couples to get cash back for unwanted gift cards, but because the concept is close to our hearts. Being able to buy and sell stuff reminds us of another service for brides and their wedding items…….;)
Exclusive Deal for Smart Brides: Get a FREE $10 Gift Card!
Now you can make even MORE money when you sell your gift cards to CardSwap.ca! If you are in possession of a gift card that you do not want and would love to turn it into cash that you can use, send them to CardSwap.ca, along with this special coupon exclusive for Smart Brides, and receive an additional $10.00 to your price offered. Gift cards must total a minimum of $100 top receive this bonus".
Contest Information & Regulations:
- Contest is live from August 9, 2011 to August 23, 2011
- Entry deadline is August 23, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST.
- One (1) winner will be randomly drawn and announced by August 26, 2011. Winner will be notified via Facebook.
- The $50 gift card from CardSwap.ca prize is open only to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older.