2010-01-11 07:30:00 by SMARTBRIDE
Tip from the Expert: How to Choose a Wedding Photographer
For the month of January, SmartBride Boutique is showcasing various wedding tips from the experts. Check back daily for helpful tips and advice as you plan your wedding.
Today's tip is from Flow Photo.
There are many different styles and types of wedding photography to choose from. When interviewing photographers have a clear idea of what you would like to end up with once your wedding day has come and gone. Are you looking for a candid, photojournalistic approach or do you want your images to look like they came out of Italian Vogue? Whatever your style, seek out a photographer that specializes in that type of photography to ensure that your wedding photos reflect your personality.
Below are a few other tips to consider when choosing a wedding photographer.
- It's About Moments If you are dealing with a professional they will understand all the important moments that will need to be captured to tell your wedding story. Think through your day and provide your photographer with a list of things that are both special to your union and unique to your wedding. It is these moments that help to visually describe your celebration.
- It's About Feeling Comfortable You will be spending a great deal of your wedding day with your chosen photographer. Make sure it is someone who understands your needs and desires and can accommodate you on such an emotionally charged day.
- It's About Having Fun Finally have fun! It's your day after all and you should live it to its fullest. Don't let the little things get in your way. If something doesn't go according to plan, let it go and enjoy all of the other things the day will bring.
About Flow Photo
Flow Photo takes a photo journalism approach to photography, capturing all of the special moments in a wedding day. Hundreds of assignments in the last decade enable Flow Photo to see and capture the moments that are the most pleasing to the eye, the soul and, most importantly, the client. We take a candid approach to wedding photography and infuse it with creativity to produce captivating images that last a lifetime.
More Tips from the Experts
- How to choose a bouquet for your wedding dress from Apricot Avenue
- How to have a great photo session from Blue Print Events
- How to work with a wedding planner from Rocky Mountain Events
- "I Do's" for wedding hair from BSuite Salon & Spa
- How to ensure your day goes smoothly from Hotel Place D'Armes
- How to stay sane when planning your wedding from Great Events