2010-10-21 06:00:00 by SMARTBRIDE
Inspiration: A Roaring 20's Bridal Look For Less than $550
The Roaring 20's was a fashion forward time full of energy and excitement with dancing flappers, the Art Deco movement, and of course dropped waist dresses.
What's the total cost of this 1920's inspired bridal look? Only 530!
You can play with neutrals or have fun with color when planning a 1920's or vintage themed wedding. The tones in the inspiration board (above) are based on a 1920's neutral palette.
Neutral hues like camel, beige and taupe are au currant, but may need to enhanced, so add a bright accent color like pink, mauve, or red in your centerpieces and your bouquet for a pop of pizzaz!
Images (clockwise from left):
- 60% off Sample Eden 2246 Dropped Waist Wedding Dress - Size 12 - $43 at SmartBride Boutique
- The Art Deco Pearl Bridal Bracelet - $84
- 40% off Silver Fresh Water Pearl Earrings - $150 at SmartBride Boutique
- Deco White & Ivory Fascinator - $42
- 20% off Lela Rose 3" Open Toe Pump - $30 at SmartBride Boutique