2011-05-20 07:00:00 by SMARTBRIDE
Events: Bridal Swap Vancouver (November 20 2011)
BRIDES TO BE... Are you looking for inexpensive centrepieces, vases, or even a great deal on a gently used wedding dress?
PAST BRIDES… Do you have a storage room or too small condo filled with wedding stuff that could be used by another bride?
If you answered yes to any of these questions... you definitely need to check out Bridal Swap on Sunday, November 20th, 2011 at Villa Amato! February 2011’s event was so much fun that we’re thrilled to be partnering again with DreamGroup Productions to put on this event for a 2nd time!
Get all the details below!
- What: The Original Bridal Swap in Vancouver
- When: November 20, 2011 from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Where: Villa Amato, 88 1 Avenue East, Vancouver, BC
- How Much? Brides-to-be pay $12 plus tax in advance. Get your tickets now! **Advance tickets will get you early Entry at 10:30am! Only 200 advance tickets will be sold. Get yours now to get in early and enjoy the best selection!
- How Much? Recent brides with stuff to sell can get small table for $25 and a large table for $50. Reserve your table now!
Check out pictures from February's Swap or read about one bride's experience at the swap.
Interested in shopping at the swap? Get more information for Brides-to-be here.
Interested in getting your own table or consigning your wedding dress? Get more information for recent brides here.