2012-12-19 07:00:00 by SMARTBRIDE
5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Destination Wedding Resort
Destination weddings are a great way to combine an intimate romantic setting with an exotic surrounding. If you’re about to plan your dream destination wedding and you’re not sure where to start, this article is for you. Selecting the perfect resort for your destination wedding is a very important step in the planning process.
Let's take a look at 5 things to consider when choosing a resort.
- Is there a romantic venue for the ceremony?
Your destination wedding resort should exude romance for your special day. Try looking at Memories Beach Resorts, Grand Palladium Hotels and Resorts, Azul Hotels by Karisma or Princess Resorts, many of which offer luxury amenities and romantic beachfront locations. See below for more details.
- Is there a wedding package available at the resort?
Planning your destination wedding will be easier if you choose a resort that offers a wedding package. Not only will this save you time and money, but you'll also remain stress-free before you tie the knot. Check out some of the resorts in the below list, which offer spectacular wedding packages.
- Is there a honeymoon suite for the bride and groom?
Bavaro Princess All Suites, book at sunwing.ca.
Whether you’re combining your destination wedding with your honeymoon or hopping to another island for an intimate getaway after the ceremony, you deserve a romantic suite while in destination. Many resorts offer luxury honeymoon suites with king sized beds, romantic treats and more.
- Does the resort offer quality restaurant venues for your reception?
Grand Sunset Princess Resort, book at sunwing.ca.
Your wedding guests deserve an extraordinary culinary experience. Do your homework on the restaurant choices at the resorts you’re considering for your destination wedding. Choose a resort that features a restaurant you would like for your wedding reception.
- Are there excursions and activities nearby to keep the guests entertained?
Azul Beach Hotel, book at sunwing.ca.
Chances are you'll have an entourage of family and friends accompanying you to your destination wedding. Many resorts offer an array of daily activities to keep guests entertained, such as land and water sports. Also remember to look at the excursions offered nearby.
Here are some top destination wedding hotels. Of course, there are many more to choose from. To learn more contact Sunwing Weddings.
Memories Beach Resorts
- Memories Caribe Beach Resort (Cayo Coco) - learn more
- Memories Azul Beach Resort (Cayo Santa Maria) – learn more
- Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa (Riviera Maya) – learn more
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa (Punta Cana) – learn more
- Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa (Jamaica) – learn more
- Azul Beach – NEW to Sunwing (Riviera Maya) – learn more
- Azul Sensatori by Karisma (Riviera Maya) – learn more
- 5 Tips for Choosing a Destination Wedding Resort
- What Type of Destination Wedding Are You Planning?
- Extra Perks for Your Wedding - Courtesy of Sunwing
- Top 5 Post Desintation Wedding Honeymoon Hotspots
- 2013 Destination Wedding Dress Trends
- Destination Wedding Trend: Ombre Bridal Party
- Destination Wedding Makeup Tips from the Experts
- Celebrity Hair: Blake Lively Reynolds - Radiant Curls & Shine
- Celebrity Hair: Jessica Biel Timberlake - Elegant Updo
- Celebrity Hair: Camila Alves McConaughey - Sexy & Sleek
Memories Azul Beach Resort, book at sunwing.ca.
Palladium Hotels and Resorts
Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, book at sunwing.ca.
Azul Hotels by Karisma
Azul Sensatori by Karisma Hotels, book at sunwing.ca.
Despite the type of destination wedding you’re planning - whether a mellow and relaxing wedding, a lavish luxurious event or a big family vacation – we’re here to help. Contact Sunwing Weddings today.
Choosing a Destination Wedding Location:
Book your destination wedding today with a Sunwing Wedding Specialist
Green Destination Weddings:
Destination Wedding Style:
Inspiration, Expert Tips, Contests, Deals & More: